Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The first tooth has arrived


What excitement - unfortunate that appapappa is away on a business trip.
I was trying to extract yet another bit of god knows what from N's mouth - when I felt something sharp and jagged against my finger. And what do I find? A little tooth. I called up appapappa to share the news - he did not believe me. How can I make the discovery after all??

So my baby will not be chewing with her gums the rest of her life, unlike what her parents had suspected!!

I have to say though not having teeth has not deterred N a bit from chewing her way through every kind of food - pizza, toast, idlis.. you name it. Today she pilfered a parle-G biscuit from a biscuit jar when nobody was looking. A regular little thief she is becoming :-)

Here's a picture of her eating pieces of bananas all by herself.

4 comments:

~nm said...

:D Every first is a moment of exhilaration! How young is she? 6 months or so if I'm not wrong...

Swati said...

Be ready for the BITES ;-)

notunma said...

nm: she's almost a year old now!! cant believe it.. she's late on her teething

notunma said...

Swati: dont scare me please~